Join Our company
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive who would help us step up our business activities. As a sales rep, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and driving customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Making powerful sales presentations resulting in high conversion ratio.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications:Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- HR/Event industry experience is an added advantage.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- web developer works as an employee or contractor creating web-based applications for a company.
- Web developers should understand various programming languages and web design.
- A bachelor's degree is the typical academic requirement for this Prior Knowledge of html,css and php.
- Experience in wordpress or joomla.